Hetton Amateur Swimming Club creates an atmosphere where all members find swimming an enjoyable and sociable experience. The club will become a way of life and members will form long term friendships.
The club recognises that swimming is part of a healthy lifestyle and therefore promotes swimming amongst people of all ages and abilities. All swimmers will experience the fun of healthy competition and are provided with the opportunity to participate at their own ability level and progress from club standard onwards.
The club aims to provide:
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- The highest standard of teaching and coaching
- The opportunity for all members to develop and achieve their full potential
- The opportunity for long term development and the chance to obtain qualifications in teaching, coaching and other related courses
- A dedicated, approachable committee run by volunteer parents.
Thank you for considering our club and we look forward to getting to know you.
Monday 7.00 to 8.00pm Hetton Community Pool
Tuesday 7.15 to 8.45pm Sandhill Centre
Wednesday 7.30 to 9.00pm Hetton Community Pool
Thursday 8.00 to 9.00pm Hetton Community Pool
Friday 7.30 to 8.30pm Hetton Community Pool
Friday 8.00 to 9.00pm Hetton Community Pool
Getting in Touch
If you have any queries, or require further information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.